Does this sound like you?
– “I feel like we all come home and plug into our digital devices. We’re in the same room, but we’re connecting to everyone but our own family.”
– “I’m stuck in a rut — chores, homework, sports — what can we do to break out of the routine?”
– “We aren’t talking to each other, we’re talking at each other. Help!”
– “Summer vacation terrifies me. What am I going to do with these kids all summer long?”
– “I see these beautiful magazine layouts, and feel like my family is a failure. How can I make memories when I can barely make dinner? And no hot glue guns, please.”
– “I know family is important. I know God is important. But I’m afraid the faith is becoming one more chore for us.”
– “I miss being active in ministry. What can families with young children do to serve the Church?”
Here’s why Catholic Family Fun is for YOU:
– No-tech family activities for unplugged family-connecting time.
– Outings and adventures for invisible budgets.
– Easy hands-on activities for the not-so-crafty.
– Fun ways to share the faith.